Monday, December 21, 2009

let`s roll

hello people, I would never come up with blogging on my own, but now when I have to do it, I guess it`s actually quite a good chance to share some of the interesting stuff I come across from time to time and maybe a few of my experiences. So try to check this blog once in a while as I`ll be posting really interesting videos, music and other random stuff. So basically what I like is anything above average that can get you interested in a few not-too-well-known topics.

So the first thing I want to share with you is a video which shows the possibilities of modern projections on buildings. Somebody showed it to me at a house party last weekend and it looked great. So check it out here:

http://www.dailymotion.pl/video/k5uUQwnXoBAtNDNsxm

Peace & have a happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the video - it's very impressive. A hint for the future: if you want to place a video that is hosted on YouTube or Dailymotion or any such service, all you need to do is paste a code provided by that service next to or below the video. On the site you've recommended it is called "wklejka na stronę". Just copy the code and paste it into your text area in "Posting". In YouTube it's probably "Wklej" or something of that sort ("Embed" in English).

    ReplyDelete